I am proud to announce that Exhibit Change is going on a evolution journey.
With a lot of excitement and a good mixture of freaked-out-ness, Exhibit Change is embarking on a refining process. It is time to put the mess out on the table and to see what comes out of it.
To capture this process, I have started a new website called Evolving Exhibit Change, you can go there to read more closely about the process.
There are 2 reasons for a new website rather than posting here.
1. Having a clean space that doesn’t come with all the baggage, assumptions, history and existing goals is the best way to really say I don’t know where this is going and I am ok with that.
2. At some point, I think that a new website will likely happen and I want to be able to continue capturing what is happening while that transformation is ongoing.
Hopefully you are now asking yourself, how can I help?
There are a ton of ways!
1. Check out the ENGAGE page on the Evolving Exhibit Change site – over there I will be sharing current questions through polls and surveys to get a sense of where the EC community is at.
2. Do the collaborator/supporter/friend survey – don’t worry there are no right or wrong answers.
3. Volunteer for a longer interview – if you’d like to see yourself as a future client of Exhibit Change give me a holler at designthinking [at] exhibit-change.com and we can set up a call or coffee.