In the past two weeks, I have been growing my brain over and over by going to amazing events, each one so different but each one with great new information and the ideas are already brewing.
- Common Ground – Social Planning Toronto symposium on schools as community hubs
- Getting the Most out of Your Brain
- The Power of Collective Wisdom – hosted by United Way, delivered by John Ott
- TEDxToronto – watched it streamed live at the Centre for Social Innovation
- The Art of Public Health conference – held at the University of Toronto Dalla Lana school
- Treehouse Talks – hosted at MaRs Discovery District
Each one of these events, has made me reflect on all that is happening in Toronto and all that I want to do. I know that there are multiple axis and intersections here but to me they are all part of what makes Toronto healthy,vibrant and strong.
I am fortunate to be able to go to these events and to meet amazing people, hear truly inspiring talks and discuss in peer to peer breakout sessions.
It is overwhelming but at the same time I love the fuel to my brain.